Amoda Reserve - A home for the mind
Luxury Villas nestled in the hills of Lonavala.
An ultra-luxe collection of private villas, cradled between Lonavala’s captivating hills and ravines, Amoda Reserve is a retreat that’s so exclusive, it should pique the fancy of only a few. Laid across 60 breathtakingly landscaped acres and dotted with bespoke villas, every moment here promises to be a wondrous one. At the heart of it all is a clubhouse, the focal point of all interaction, with water pavilions, all-day dining spaces, a spa & wellness centre, and a plethora of amenities, striking a fine balance between blissful solitude and social activity.
- 60-acre development with 37 acres reserved for landscaping with butterfly themed garden, fruit orchards and rock gardens
- Indulgently designed 3, 4 and 5 bedroom villas
- Villas designed by eco.id, Singapore, architects of Conrad Koh Samui in Thailand and The Ritz Carlton Residences in Singapore
- Villas designed by Eco. Id, Singapore, architects of Conrad Koh Samui in Thailand and The Ritz Carlton Residences in Singapore
- Landscape designed by Burega Farnell, Singapore, designers of Four Seasons in Mumbai and Hong Kong, Shangri La Hotel in Singapore
- An adjoining clubhouse, spread across 7 acres, which is perfectly equipped for a variety of leisure amenities and sports facilities
- Forest and camping area
- Gourmet restaurant and a coffee lounge